Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 50 MinTotal time: 55 Min
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Scrub the beet(s) thoroughly to remove any dirt/debris.
3. Trim off the top and bottom, save tops for another purpose.
4. Wrap loosely (individually) in aluminum foil and bake in oven for minutes.
5. Place the wrapped beet(s) on a rimmed baking sheet to catch drips in case the beet juices leak. Roast for 50 to 60 minutes. Check the beets every 20 minutes or so. If beets are starting to look dry or are scorching on the bottoms, dribble a tablespoon of water over the beets before re-wrapping.
6. Set the beet(s) aside until cool enough to handle. Hold the beet in a paper towel and use the edges of the paper to rub the skin away. The skin should peel away easily; if it doesn't, the beets likely need to cook for a little longer. Repeat.
7. Cut one beet in half for recipe, place remaining beet in sealed container in the fridge for later.
1. While beets are finishing baking, you can prep your other ingredients.
2. Blend all ingredients together [banana ➡️ cashew milk] in blender, add toppings & enjoy our nutty goodness!